NAVAGATION :D

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

AVATAR that ain't blue :3

       Today I created my icon and of coarse it does NOT look like me at all except for her hair I guess I could say. People tell me I have Anime hair or something so I decided to dress her up the way I dress up as if I was going to a concert ( The only reason why i don't dress like this is cause I don't have the clothes ): )The characteristics that mines has is just like mines free to be me and so into music. Shes sitting down playing the drums while singing. I don't know how to play drums but learning after I master piano which I'm still learning at the moment. It's personality I guess would be optimistic,ignorant,cute, and doesn't care what people think just laughs at the criticism and fulfills her dreams. She's just like me the only difference is that my avatar isn't shy and I am I hope to grow out of my shell soon just like her.

2 comments: