NAVAGATION :D

Monday, March 21, 2011

Why should you view my blog: STUDENT CHALLENGE

WHY SHOULD YOU VIEW MY BLOG ? Well first to say off I am a very open minded person that likes to put writing in very creative forms. Isn't it also nice to see other peoples view on the challenge and what to say? Mines wont be the best of the best but it will definitely be my way of blogging. In my opinion blogs should be something that everyone has accustomed to one another's thoughts feelings or interests. like mines. As you can see my background is something that looks like the galaxy. Well to me I find it very beautiful and I have a wide interest in astronomy. I also have music at the bottom which is one of my favorites it helps give my blog a quite personal touch of who I am. See what I mean ? My blog also may soon include pictures of interesting things and yet to have more challenges :D So hey check it out !

Week one challenge :http://studentchallenge.edublogs.org/2011/03/05/challenge-1-march-2011/

No comments:

Post a Comment