NAVAGATION :D

Monday, March 21, 2011

LAYOUT :3

The layout that I chose was under awesome Inc. the reason why I choose this theme is because I know that either sooner or later I'm about to add pictures to my blog and I thought this would be perfect. The theme is also very simple like me . Nothing to complicated and very neat. It wasn't a hard theme to choose. However the background was another thing. I wanted to be original and use my own picture. I took the picture off my tumblr blog and uploaded it as my background. I took the picture that I liked the best. My Background is a picture of what looks like it the galaxy. The reason why I chose this is because I really like astronomy and the colors that the pictures have. Also like the galaxy my blog leaves an open mind. My font that I chose is Times new Roman. It helps give my blog a very nice typewriter feeling and when I type it makes me feel like I have to write a lot like a journalist for a newspaper. My end results made me feel happy because now whenever I log onto my blog I feel like I can be me and just blog.

2 comments:

  1. HELLO LOVE DOVE (: I really love your background. It's very rlaxing and stary. It's a galaxy and it's soooooo coool :D hahah Love you (:

    ReplyDelete