NAVAGATION :D

Friday, May 13, 2011

MY NUMBER ONE IN THE WORLD (:





Okay so first things first this is my most best friend in the entire world. Her name is Loverlie Dorde. She's my favorite cousin in the entire world and best friend. My cousin has been there ever since I was born. We may hurt each other before but then in the end we grew up together. She heard all my stories and Iv'e heard hers. She helped me with my problems. We got each others back since birth. Our family is really close and our relationship is like nothing eles in the world <3 without her I dont think I would be who I am now.

She was the person who interested me into visual arts. She showed me that I don't have to be like anyone else in the world but me and what not. I guess thats the reason why I am really one of a kind. She keeps me motavated and gives me ideas for just about anything ^_________^ she got into loving duckies and piggies and cute other stuffys. Yeahh... anyways if you want to get to know her here is our tumblr links and facebook :D so yeah baiii :3 hope you enjoyed reading this.

No comments:

Post a Comment