NAVAGATION :D

Monday, May 9, 2011

Write a post about an environmental field trip you went on, maybe to the rubbish dump or cleaning up a creek etc.

This post will be about what I can do as a student to preserve the earth. As we all know our planet is trashed and covered in our filth that us humans created or left behind. Now as we see the climate in many regions are changing dramatically. The polar ice caps are melting and it's even snowing in certain areas of Hawaii. Some believe that the world will end because of this. Maybe it's true ? We never know. Well anyways, there are many people out there trying to preserve the earth for our future citizens of this world. How do I try to preserve it ? Well, as a "hippie" as I've been told while taking notes I write on the front and back so I save paper and money. This helps preserves the trees for animals and so that we don't need to destroy as much. Trees get cut down every day destroying homes and our source of oxygen. So thanks to this I preserve paper and homes. I also try to help be recycling the cans in our home and at school. This helps me earn money and help the planet preserve aluminum. Keeping the world more clean. Even though these are the quite tiniest things to do if many people out there do this it causes a huge difference preserving a lot more than ever. As time grows I think on doing more and helping my schools get involved more. This way the earth can go once again back to its wonderful luxurious green paradise.

No comments:

Post a Comment