NAVAGATION :D

Monday, May 9, 2011

WIDGETS

As you may see there are many personal touches I have added to my blog.  If you can see each white arrow points to a different widget. For example there are things that makes this more organized. Such as the search bar. The search bar helps people like you who visit my blog daily. I have tagged my posts so that when you need to look for a certain post on my blog you can be able to view it. Next Is my about me section. In this part displayed is a little information of me and a picture of myself as well. It's so that people can learn about me and know about who I am as a blogger. I also have other things for your benefit such as a survey and something to track who is on my blogger. The survey asks you what else I need more on my blog and my tracker is to show you how popular my blog may be. Last but not least there is a music player to add a little me in my blog. You can preview the type of music I like to listen too which is basically acoustic music. These are a few of my "widgets" that I have shown you right now there are more however if you just look around onto my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment