NAVAGATION :D

Friday, May 13, 2011

SCHOOLS OVER (:

Within about a week or so school will be ending . I'll be leaving my 7th grade friends back in Ilima. I'm headed towards the big kid school where you get judged on from colleges. I feel very excited to meet new people along my journey and at the same time I'm afraid of messing up. Hopefully with all the big kids I will grow to be a very successful person and a very mature one in fact.

Since this was a blog for my school assignments I am not sure if I will be updating during the summer. This is due to summer school and other things in fact. Yet if I remember and I have time to spare I shall create more posts for this blog. I don't even know if I will continue since I don't have visitors from around the world. That is because I don't really comment on other peoples blog. Probably due to all the work for school. anyways other than that BAIII "D

No comments:

Post a Comment