NAVAGATION :D

Saturday, April 23, 2011

As long as "HE" see's my heart

This April has been a good time for me where I learned how to stay strong. Instead of doing bad stuff Ive been continuing to attend church with my cousin. As much as I can I'm working hard to satisfy my heart and grades. I learned this quote from this girl and she taught me how to stay away from negativity. She showed me how to deal with drama and that suffering here means a lot worth it. So I try my best now not to impress my friends but to impress god. (I know religion is touchy online but this is my own religious view and to remind you this is my blog and like something personal about me.) Anyways I also have noticed I do too much for people which I also learned that I have to start doing things for myself. Like taking care of myself and staying happy because it's a waste being so upset and down. I usually say ok and stuff and to some people they don't understand why. However I wont care unless He see's my heart. I will care if they are in the hospital hurting. I will care if my friends are suffering yet if they envy me and I hear rumors that is all wrong. I will simply not care cause I believe it's not true unless I hear it all myself. It's kind of hard to explain what I'm trying to do but I hope you guys understand so far or get a general Idea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment