NAVAGATION :D

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

iMOVIE

Well if you haven't read my first blog post about incorporating technology in my leadership classroom I would like to tell you an example of that. In my leadership period my teacher told my class that three of us had to do an iMovie on one of the apple computer's. The iMovies was to talk about our self's making sure that we include our interests and hobbies. The iMovie today just included that and the top three things to do. Since I used iMovie before in 6th grade in order to make a video about child abuse and how it's wrong. So I had background knowledge knowing how to use the application on the computer. The challenge to me was the fact that I couldn't make the video very " effect like " sadly it was done last minuet and I was rushing. Also because I couldn't use the music on iTunes. On the good side though at least it was completed (:

No comments:

Post a Comment