NAVAGATION :D

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Family :3

Most of my relatives are in phillippines so we hardly have reunions with them. Ussually this occurs after three years where I come and visit them for about three weeks minimum. When I get there we always eat together and go out together to catch up on stuff. I love wen I do that because it's a break from everything and I can do what I want. When I'm there I feel more at home because I have more people to relate to rather than one or two of my cousins here in Hawaii. We always talk about what are we doing for our future so they motovate me to do my best. We also talk about memories of my parents when they where my age as well.

The best emory I have was when I found out that my mother is the type to be annoying or cause trouble just like how I do now to my family. I remember how they told us how she would try to ride on top of animals explore and what not but just like me she would be so deddicated to school. It's funny thinking how your parents are just like you in their past.

No comments:

Post a Comment