NAVAGATION :D

Monday, April 4, 2011

Welcome to Hawaii !

Hey ! So well yeah I'm a local residing at Oahu, Hawaii, and let me tell you that it's a pretty great place to be. You have the beaches, lovely hotels and great places to eat and explore. Ive been living here since my entire life and well I could tell you so much. If I was a tourist the first place I would of coarse do is check out a hotel. A hotel that I prefer is one by the beach which probably could be the Marriot hotel. The reason why I say this is because they charge 300.00 For one room for one day & night. It's pretty big and cool cause it's just a place to hang out at you got the pool and what not of coarse but also it's nearby a bunch of places nearby the hotel. Across the hotel is the Waikiki beach where you probably may be interested in and also there's a bunch of places to eat.

Speaking of food If you came to eat of coarse you would like to try local food. I know that there are local foods all over probably at your hotel ! (: Remember to try the shaved ice :D my most recommended desert if you have a sweet tooth like me.

I do not live in Waikiki sadly. I live in a community called Ewa Beach ! I've lived in Ewa beach since I was 5 so I kinda know places well. It's not much to do but go to the beach && cruise around longs or something. So I usually go out to downtown or other places. The only thing that's different for Ewa beach compared to other people is that there are two different sections Ewa Beach where houses look like normal houses and those that look like twin houses called ocean point. Majority of people live in Ocean point because there are over 20,000 houses there. Also that all the fast food restaurants are close to each other in my area which means you never get hungry if you got cash on you ;D

It's a great place filled with many different people with different ethnic background. most people here speak English so don't worry you don't need to speak Hawaiian .~. And last but not least when you visit remember bring shorts && a bathing suit to just chillax at your time here. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment