NAVAGATION :D

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Gay marriage

I know this is a touchy subject for some people and that everyone has their personal views on it and my view on it is that it should be legal. But why ? Well gay marriage should be legal because the government has some pretty dumb reasons to say why it should be illegal.

One for example is that it's against the bible or something. I would like to say that I am a christian myself and I don't want to be all religious but the thing is that it also says stuff about loving people no matter what. Love comes in any way and they should be allowed to the law shouldn't get personal and say you can't love this person. It also has to be broad because some gay people may be Jewish or Buddhist. and since you can be any religion in America then speaking about the bible isn't really a good reason to not have gay marriage.

Other stuff is saying that it's just wrong. However is it wrong that you love a person ? your wife, husband, girlfriend, boyfriend. No it's not wrong. Even if your straight then why not let other people like gay people get married? It is now legal in Hawaii yet not in other states. Which makes no sense. Also gay marriage wont end the world or it wont make it explode. So why make it illegal? I say that it should be legal everywhere in the U.S.A

No comments:

Post a Comment