NAVAGATION :D

Monday, April 4, 2011

Keeping it organized .

Hey guys ! well this is just an update of what I recently have done to my blog. It's called making it more organized. There of coarse nobody wants to scroll down a bunch of pages in a blog in order to find just one post. So I created a search box that is located here :






In the search bos you can type in tags like Student Challenge, to show the student challenge's I have done. Or maybe Personal to hear about me myself and I. But why have tags ? Tags makes things easier for people to view your stuff in an organized matter. I chose these tags because their basic words that I've got so it's easy to search and so that people don't have a hard time searching. Well even though I sound like a noob , Try it out it's pretty cool ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment