NAVAGATION :D

Monday, April 18, 2011

Digital footprint

Everyone leaves behind tracks when they walk in dirt or snow, but did you know that you leave tracks when using the internet as well ? Their called digital footprints. My footprint could be very large according to how much websites I have signed up for. A digital footprint is a record of what you do on the internet. For example if you joined myspace that gets recorded. There are many sites I have joined leading me to have alarge digital footprint. I have 5 email accounts and I joined many websites. For example I have a myspace account, 2 facebook accounts, Blogger, gmail and much more. Making my digital footprint large. However I know how to be careful when using the internet so I don't give out information such as my phone number or address I usually give a fake name or something like that to hide my identity for safety issues.

No comments:

Post a Comment