NAVAGATION :D

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

ILIMA INTERMEDIATE !

Hey guys well I wanna tell you something that would represent my school. I am an 8th grader at Ilima intermediate and I am about to leave here soon so I wanna make a post while I am still here. Ilima Intermediate is one of the middle schools here in Ewa Beach. There are a variety of teachers with many different styles of teaching just like in any other school. We have what they call here teams. I am in team 8-1. I am not really sur why we haveit but each team is like a different family in the school. Anyways well the only thing that I know that makes this school very unique is that we are the only middle school on the island that holds an 8th grade graduation. Other than that it's a regular school soo umm yeah.. ;D

The class that got me into this student challenge thing is my leadership class. Which is like student government. We host alot of activities at school like the winter fairs, dances, banuete and everything. We even do the yearbook. It's a fun class yet we have so much to do and we hold alot of responsibilities. I find it a very unique class because we submitt work through our websites we have created and through this blogger website. Well that's all I gotta say so yeahh ... (:

No comments:

Post a Comment